Assembly employee Helmond
Wat ga je doen?
Do you enjoy working in a close team? Do you prefer working in dayshifts? And do you like a physical job? Then this job is perfect for you!
You will work as a warehouse employee at the rack assembly department. You will be building netshelters with your colleagues. The pace is high and there could be quite some heavy weights to be lifted, which means you need to be able to handle that. Since the job is a bit heavy, you will often switch places with your colleagues, so you won't be making the same movement on repeat.
You will work in dayshifts of 06.00-15.00, which means you have the rest of the afternoon to yourself!
Waar ga je werken?
Schneider Electric is the most sustainable company in the world. They are active in more than a hundred countries and they are at the forefront of the digital transformation of energy management and automation. In Helmond, the focus is mainly on the logistics process. Will you contribute to this green organization?
Wie ben je?
We are looking for a real team player. Do you like to work together with your team and work accurately to keep the customer satisfied? Then we are looking for you.
- English and / or Dutch speaking.
- Available for a longer period of time.
- Living nearby Helmond (close to Eindhoven, Venray, Veldhoven or Weert).
Wat mag je verwachten?
At Olympia and Schneider Electric, personal development is most important. We are happy to help you achieve your ambitions!
- Gross hourly wage of €12,34 per hour.
- Travel allowance from 5 km.
- Good pension scheme, where the basic premium is paid by Olympia.
- Plenty of training and development opportunities.
- Vacation money (vakantiegeld) paid in June.
- We are looking for fulltime employees, but if you are only available parttime, feel free to apply and we'll discuss the possibilities together!
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Inhouse Schneider
5704 RM Helmond