Wat ga je doen?
Looking for al fulltime warehouse job?
As a warehouse worker at A.S. Watson, you will be responsible for the gathering of orders for several large retail chains. You are going to work in a distribution center, where you need to make sure that their orders are packed and prepared to go to their destination. In this job you will walk a lot and you work with a voice pick system.
We are looking for someone energetic, enthusiastic and you can be a good team player;
- You want to work in 3 shifts;
- You’re English is perfect because you work with a voice pick system;
- Also you have a work permit document that says you can work in Holland.
Waar ga je werken?
You will work in the distribution center of A.S. Watson in Heteren. This is a supplier of care and health products, these products are supplied to various well-known retail chains in the Netherlands. The location can be easily reached with public transportation or it is also possible to come with your own car, there is a big parking space.
Wie ben je?
We are looking for people that are full-time available, at least one Saturday a month and flexible to work any shift.
The shifts that we have are the following:
- 6am till 2pm;
- 2pm till 10pm and;
- 10pm till 6am.
Wat mag je verwachten?
- A salary of €12.47;
- A job nearby Arnhem and Nijmegen;
- A full-time job;
- Possibility of a permanent contract;
- Free parking facility;
- Travel allowance starting from 10km (home to work);
An allowance on top of your salary for irregular hours and therefore extra money;
- Monday to Friday: 20.00 to 22.00 125% of your salary
- Monday to Friday: 22.00 to 06.00 150% of your salary
- Saturday: 00.00 to 06.00 150% of your salary
- Saturday: 06.00 to 18.00 130% of your salary
- Saturday: 18.00 to 00.00 150% of your salary
- Holidays: 00.00 to 24.00 200% of your salary
You will always get the opportunity to grow or to work in another department.
You accumulate 8.33% holiday pay and hours through Olympia. Your holiday allowance is paid in June or you can take your holiday hours in consultation with your supervisor. When you have worked 26 weeks, you start accruing pension through Olympia.
Is this job something for you? Are you the person we are looking for? What are you waiting, contact us and apply!
If you still have questions about this vacancy, you can call us on 026 3798100 and ask for Anouk, Frouke or Sue. We will be happy to help with any questions that you have!
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Inhouse AS Watson Arnhem
Oude Stationsstraat 12
6811 KE Arnhem