Wat ga je doen?
You see your line in production as a small business that you and your colleagues keep running. Every day you make beautiful products with quality to the satisfaction of the customer. You monitor the line process on quality but also on people and safety, productivity, efficiency and hygiene.
You take care of the supply of raw materials and prevent stagnation of the line and the process.
You look beyond the boundaries of your own process line, see possible stagnations and deal with these proactively in consultation with your colleagues. For you, the right person in the right place is important to deliver a good product. You instruct, monitor and motivate your people with regard to occupational health and safety, quality, hygiene, food safety and order and cleanliness so that they continue to learn. If your people know what they have to do and they are good at something, you will see it in the results of your line.
In order to do things a little better every day, you look ahead and steer by, among other things, carrying out MMM checks and discussing these in the team meetings, where you use the PDCA method for solution-oriented improvement.
Waar ga je werken?
Organization that holds a leading position in the European market for fresh quality meat and food. You will be working in a team with an informal working atmosphere. The company is easily accessible by car and bicycle and is a 15 minute walk from Station Boxtel.
Wie ben je?
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages and good communication skills;
- (V)MBO work and thinking level;
- Knowledge of line processes and / or logistic processes;
- Willing to work in 2 shifts (between 06:00 and 23:00)
Wat mag je verwachten?
- A salary depending on knowledge and experience from €2.250,00 gross per month based on 36 hours per week;
- Besides your salary you will receive a cooperating foreman allowance of €75 euro net per month;
- A shift bonus of 115% for working 2 shifts;
- You build up 10% vacation hours;
- 8,33% vacation money;
- You will be working for the client through Olympia;
- Above 10 km you will receive a travel allowance;
- After 8 weeks of work you start building up a pension.
Vacatures bij jouw uitzendbureau & werving- en selectiebureau in Schijndel e.o.!
Op zoek naar passend uitzendwerk of liever een vaste baan? Bij Olympia Schijndel helpen we jou met werk van betekenis. Wat jij doet, doet ertoe! Reageer op één van onze vacatures, schrijf je in of neem contact met ons op. Ben je werkgever en zoek je een uitzendbureau of werving- en selectiebureau in Schijndel en omgeving? Wij kennen de ideale uitzendkracht of vaste nieuwe collega voor jouw bedrijf!
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Schijndel
5481 AJ Schijndel Alle vacatures van deze vestiging