Wat ga je doen?
In this department, the goods are collected using a voice picking system. The voice picking system tells you in which corridor you can collect items, at which location you have to be to pick the items and how many items need to be collected. After each given assignment, you give the voice picking system a confirmation for verification. You can collect the items on a pallet, stacking bin or in a red bin with a collection cart.
When the order is ready, you need to seal the pallet with foil and stick a branch sticker on the pallet. Finally, put the pallet in the buffer. The pallets that are ready are then collected by the forwarding department. In this department you walk a lot but you also bend and lift a lot, so it is important that you are physically strong.
The warehouse is located in Heteren but fortunately easy to reach by car, bus or bicycle.
Waar ga je werken?
Kruidvat is an internationally operating retail company in drugstores with branches in more than 14 countries. It is a fast-growing company with a corporate culture that is characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, independence, responsibility, daring, results and an informal working atmosphere. The focus is on the growth and development of both the company and the employee. You work in the central distribution center located in Heteren, in the near of Arnhem and Nijmegen.
Wie ben je?
• Fulltime, parttime or weekends is a possibility;
• A good command of the Dutch language, English language or Polish language;
• A team player.
Wat mag je verwachten?
• The gross hourly wage is € 13.45 per hour including ADV;
• Travel costs from 10 km based on one way;
• Extra allowances for working in various shifts;
• 3 shifts: Morning shift (6:00-14:00), Afternoon shift (14:00-22:00) Night shift (22:00-6:00);
• Free parkingspace;
• Temporary contract with the possibility of a permanent appointment
• Working for more than 8 weeks? Then you build up your pension!
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Inhouse AS Watson Arnhem
Oude Stationsstraat 12
6811 KE Arnhem