Wat ga je doen?
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment at Royal FloraHolland ? Are you looking for a part-time permanent job as Warehouse Worker / Warehouse Employee / Logistics Employee for about 15-20 hours a week in the morning? Then read on quickly!
The working day starts at 6am and depending on how busy it is, the busiest days being Monday and Friday. We always plan the working days and working hours in consultation. In this way we together ensure the optimal arrangement of the working week.
Waar ga je werken?
As a Logistics Employee you are part of a logistics process, in which every link is important. You pick up a full trolley with flowers or plants using a divider.
By headset you get information where you have to go with your electric scooter. You transport your load and manually transfer the correct number of flowers or plants to the buyer's cart. When the cart is empty, a new cart is picked up.
It is precise work that must always be handled well under time pressure.
For this position Logistics Employee we are looking for early birds.
Wie ben je?
- For health and safety reasons you must be at least 1.65 meters tall
- You can see all colors
- You are available 3 to 5 days a week
- You are good at math
Living in the area of Rotterdam, The Hague, Den Haag, Zoetermeer, Westland, Delft, South Holland, Maasluis, Vlaardingen, Schiedam.
Wat mag je verwachten?
The first two months you will earn a €10.91 and after that you will earn €11.95 per hour;
• A permanent Parttime job for a long period, after a certain period you can even get a contract with Royal FloraHolland;
• Holiday pay and any additional allowances;
• Travel allowance (Royal FloraHolland is easy to reach by public transport, a bus stops in front of the door);
• Many days off;
• Good working conditions.
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Inhouse Royal FloraHolland Maassluis
Middel Broekweg 29
2675 KB HONSELERSDIJK