Wat ga je doen?
Will you be the new Supervisor Medical?
As Supervisor Medical you are leading one or more customer specific processes. You ensure that the daily operations are carried out as efficiently and effectively as possible, continuity is guaranteed, improvements are suggested and implemented.
Facilitate, monitor and carry out on the quality standards, company policies & legislations to ensure a safe, clean, healthy working environment and optimal execution of the work. All of this by close collaboration with the Rhenus teamlead for the pick, pack, ship operation and our customers counter parts (US/EU). Supervisor Medical will be the first operational point of contact for our customer and works closely together with the Rhenus Accountmanager to focus on long term developments of our customer.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the process and output of customers operations.
- Ensures the work is done according to applicable quality standards, incl. customer & company policies, QA agreements and legislations.
- Motivates, inspires, manages, develops and coach people to build a strong team.
- Planning of incoming goods, usage of materials and reordering of (raw) materials.
- Monitors performance and customers overall KPI’s and acts on deviations to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Signals possibilities for improvement and standardization and executes these improvements (after approval).
- Expert advice is given in projects and pre-defined project objectives are realized. (i.e. supply chain changes / new product launches / process and or lay-out redesign)
- Sustainable relations, which contributes to the realization of our customer’s strategy, changes to customer business strategy (i.e. New Product Development, etc.) site goals and promote effective collaboration.
- Insight in relevant developments and opportunities.
- Known to applicable ISO standards, safety standards, in relation to the customer specific operations.
- Follows-up on sickness/absence counselling within his or her team(s).
Waar ga je werken?
Rhenus Contract Logistics Netherlands currently consists of six locations. All locations are in the Tilburg - Eindhoven area.
Rhenus Contract Logistics Netherlands offers a wide variety of logistics services such as warehousing, order picking, but also value-added services and managed services such as customer service, import and export documentation, sales support and invoicing.
Wie ben je?
- Education MBO+ / HBO;
- Proven experience in medical logistics, -assembly and or -repacking operations;
- 3 to 5 years of leadership experience in medical supply chain;
- Affinity with IT systems (ERP&WMS);
- Good command of Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Overview and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills and able to convince and influence;
- Responsibility, ownership.
- Being able to build a good relationship at all levels within the organization as well as with the customer.
Wat mag je verwachten?
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an ambitious working environment within a growing organization with a collegial working atmosphere and
flexible working hours. It concerns a full-time position of 40 hours per week. There is room for personal input, initiative, and growth. The Supervisor Medical receives a competitive salary package and benefits.
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Inhouse Rhenus Logistics
5048 AD Tilburg