Wat ga je doen?
Do you know how to drive safely on a reachtruck?! Do you like to have a diverse job?! Are you avaible in three shifts?!
At Samsung SDS we are looking for people who have experience with driving a reachtruck. The function of reachtruck driving is a really diverse job, because you will combinate this with cagepicking with an EPT. So no day will be the same on your job. Besides putting the inbound in the warehouse, you will pick the products from the warehouse to get it to your colleagues in the production. Together you will make sure that all the products will leave the warehouse in a good way and ready for transport. The products will go to other warehouses in the West of Europe, but also to shops like Coolblue and Media Markt.
Waar ga je werken?
Samsung SDS is an international company, where they run production for Western Europe and the UK. We work here with almost 300 employees every day to keep this production going and process all incoming orders. Samsung SDS has several warehouses in the Tilburg and Breda area.
Working in an international environment also means that you have colleagues of different nationalities and backgrounds around you and that you work with them on a daily basis. English is therefore the main language. During the break you can eat something in the canteen and play a nice game of table tennis together.
You will work at Thesseustraat 13, industrial estate Vossenberg in Tilburg Reeshof. You can park your car on the Samsung site and the location is also easily accessible by bicycle. Public transport is more difficult because it does not come there on the early and later services.
It is possible that the work will be moved to the Breepark industrial estate in Breda in the future.
Wie ben je?
• You are available in 3 shifts from Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 14:30, 14:30 to 23:00 and 22:45 to 6:00.
• You are able to communicate in English with all your colleagues, this is a must!
• You are available fulltime
• You have your own transport and accomodation.
Wat mag je verwachten?
• Salary of €11.57 per hour (from 22 years)
• Shift allowance of 130% after 18:00 and 150% on Saturday
• Travel allowance of € 0.19 per km
• From week 26 you build up a basic pension
• Full-time position, on average 30 hours per week, it is still logistics which fluctuates during the year.
• A pleasant team with enthusiastic colleagues
• Temporary contract with a prospect of permanent
At Olympia, we believe that everyone has a unique value that is expressed through work. Everyone is welcome with us. So you are too. Every day we help people of all ages and from all origins to find a nice job. We would like to meet you and talk to you about work that matters.
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Inhouse DHL Samsung
5047 RH TILBURG