Warehouse operator/ orderpicker
Wat ga je doen?
As a warehouse employee at Herbalife, you and your team ensure that the orders go to the customers in the right way. In this part-time job with flexible working hours, you start with packing and preparing orders. If you have done this for a while, you can also start picking and palletizing.
Waar ga je werken?
You will work at the Herbalife distribution center in Venray. You work closely with your own team. Teamwork is important at Herbalife. You help each other and you can ask questions to everyone. Innovation and safety are also important themes that always come up. You can always make your own contribution to this.
Herbalife is a health products company. The company has existed for more than 50 years and is now a global organization. The products are sold by members of Herbalife. They sell the products, but also guide the users to the goal they have. This can be, for example, losing weight or living a healthier life.
- You are trained and educated by Herbalife.
- You work in 2 shifts between 20 and 32 hours a week.
- You change teams every week. One week you work between 06:00 and 14:45 (shifts between 4 and 8 hours) and the following week you work between 1:00 and 23:00 (shifts between 4 and 8 hours).
- Because of the flexible working hours, you still have enough time to do other things besides work!
Wie ben je?
You can work neatly and quickly. You enjoy learning and don't mind working longer hours now and then. In addition, you can
• Working on Mondays;
• Working in different shifts with different working hours;
• Speak Dutch. (in connection with, among other things, safety regulations)
Wat mag je verwachten?
If you already have logistics experience, you can develop yourself even faster. Herbalife also uses EPT trucks and reach trucks, so if you have certificates for them, you will also be deployed there.
When you come to work at Herbalife, we want it to be as long as possible. Like everyone else, you start with a temporary contract, but if the work goes well, this can be converted to a contract for an indefinite period or even a permanent contract.
For your work at Herbalife you get:
• A gross salary of € 10.20 per hour and surcharges of 30% before 07:00 and after 18:00;
• You then earn € 13.26 gross per hour.
• 10% of your salary accrued for holiday hours;
• 8% holiday pay.
• During public holidays you also receive compensation in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement;
• Travel allowance from 10 km one way up to a maximum of € 8.00 per day;
• After 26 weeks worked accrual of pension, for which Olympia pays the basic premium.
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Inhouse Herbalife
5804 AP VENRAY