Wat ga je doen?
As a Warehouse Employee at DHL in Beringe, you ensure every day that the correct orders are taken from the racks so that they are ready in time for the transport to the custoDHL in Beringe, easily accessible from Weert. Roermond and Venlo, provides storage and distribution for several companies. The customers indicate via an order what they need from the warehouse and, as an order picker, you search for the orders together. You do this with the help of a scanner, so that you do not miss any products! When you have collected all orders, you label the products and pack them. This way you prepare them to be picked up by the right yellow/red trucks.
In this position you work from Monday to Friday in dayshift: your working day starts between 06:00 and 09:00. Each day you will receive your schedule in time, so you know exactly what the next day will look like.
Would you like to learn more? That's possible too: DHL and Olympia offer you (free) training courses for the EPT, OPT, safe driving of a forklift truck and for the reach truck. With these certificates in your pocket, you can make an even greater contribution to the logistics process.
Waar ga je werken?
Deutsche Post DHL is the world's largest logistics service provider. DHL offers its customers services and customized solutions for the management and transportation of letters, goods and data. One of DHL's four divisions is DHL Supply Chain and specializes in warehousing, distribution and fully integrated logistics solutions. DHL in Beringe is located in gemeente Peel en Maas, also good to access from Helmond and Venray.
You will be working as a Warehouse Operator on a temporary Olympia contract at DHL, in one of the departments. To maintain flexibility, it may happen that you are scheduled in another department. Only beneficial for you to gain experience and to be able to make as many hours as possible!
Wie ben je?
- You are available on a fulltime basis, Monday through Friday;
- You do not mind working shifted shifts, your workday will be between 06:00 and 20:00;
- You are in possession of own transport, the DHL campus is not easily accessible by public transport;
- You have experience as an order picker or are well willing to learn;
- You speak Dutch, English or German so you can always communicate with your colleagues and supervisors.
Wat mag je verwachten?
- You start with a temporary contract with Olympia with the goal of a contract by DHL itself;
- A salary of €10.88 per hour;
- You build 10% holiday hours and 8.33% holiday money;
- Extra payment for all the hours that you work overtime;
- A travel allowance up to €7.12 per day;
- In addition, Olympia offers you the opportunity to obtain your EPT, OPT, forklift or reach truck certificate free of charge.
Onze contactgegevensOlympia Inhouse DHL Supply Chain Beringe
5986 PM BERINGE