Wat ga je doen?
Currently we’re looking for Warehouse Operators at DHL. As a logistics employee at DHL, it is your job to store goods in the right way in the warehouse. The goods you receive are from different companies. The Warehouse Operator ensures that the goods are available at the right place, in the proper condition and on time for shipping.
This week you start at the early shift:
You start your day at 5.45 with a fresh cup of coffee or tea and make a small conversation with your colleagues or teamleader. Now you're getting ready for a day of new lessons and experiences. You're starting at 6 o'clock at the picking, packing or staging area where you perform different tasks. You will get trained well at the job and together you will work for a great endresult. At 15.00 o'clock the day is alreay finished and you can't wait for the next day to start!
- Checking and sorting of goods
- The picking and scanning orders
- Orders and preparing for shipping; repacking; labeling and weighing.
- Performing controls on goods In addition to these activities, you also pay attention to your working environment, such as: does everyone adhere to safety rules and is the workplace clean? If you do not have that much experience in logistics yet, your colleagues will train you from moment one so that you can develop yourself optimally in your job!
You work in shifts: one week you work from 06:00 - 15:00 and the other week from 15:00 - 00:00. The employment is for full-time. Your contract is temporarily with a view on a permanent contract.
Waar ga je werken?
You're going to work via Olympia at DHL Supply Chain in Best nearby Eindhoven, Veldhoven, Helmond, Den Bosch and Tilburg
Wie ben je?
What we expect from you
- You like to work in a dynamic, logistic environment.
- You know the English language and you know how to communicate
Wat mag je verwachten?
- A gross hourly wage of € 10.77
- Shift allowance: after 18:00 you get 130% and on Saturday this is 150%
Onze contactgegevensEindhoven - Inhouse DHL
5684 PB Best